So as you can see I have just done a FET or frozen embryo transfer. My huband and I decided a few months ago to try to conceive for a second time. As many of you know it is not always easy. We were not successful, so moving on like the troopers we are, we have done it again. It is only day one after and I have high hopes this time around. When I got pregnant the first time we had twins. We were thrilled and now we want one more
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Day 1 after FET
So as you can see I have just done a FET or frozen embryo transfer. My huband and I decided a few months ago to try to conceive for a second time. As many of you know it is not always easy. We were not successful, so moving on like the troopers we are, we have done it again. It is only day one after and I have high hopes this time around. When I got pregnant the first time we had twins. We were thrilled and now we want one more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So... embryos look weird. Kind of like an egg with a clear yolk. Anyway, good luck on your journey. My God, what if you get a set of twin boys?!
ReplyDeleteLol I know they do right?! Thank you! And twin boys would not break my heart! Ha ha
ReplyDelete